Monday, September 12, 2011

Manic Monday

As Training looms near, I've been receiving requests (nay, demands!) from folks to remain in daily contact. DAILY contact!

OK, people, I will do my best, but first allow myself to introduce myself's schedule for the ensuing 9 weeks (in PST):

8:30 a.m. - 10 a.m. Monday - Friday..........Bikram's Basic Yoga Class 
10 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. Monday - Friday..........Lunch Break
12:15 p.m. - 4 p.m. Monday - Friday..........Posture Clinic/Lectures
5 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Monday - Friday..........Bikram's Basic Yoga Class
6:30 p.m. - 9 p.m. Monday - Friday..........Dinner Break
9 p.m. - ??? Monday - Friday..........Posture Clinic/Lecture (yep, "???" is official!)
8 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Saturday..........Bikram's Basic Yoga Class
Sunday..........Day of Rest

This rubric does NOT include dialogue study time -OR- kombucha retrieval time!

How do you like THEM apples?

No comments:

Post a Comment